Thursday, January 18, 2007

Short Story

I am not short on material, just short on time to write the lengthy stories of: the crazy, unbelievable fight with the misogynist hotel guy, going to traffic court head to head with asshole stalker cop, driving up AND down Hwy 1 four days this week, Bubbles being explosively hilarious, Supergirl being so freaking good because she totally believed me when I said I was leaving her with my friend next time we went to Hawaii because she was so AWFUL on the plane from pittsburgh....etc.
BUT! My friend Geener just told me a story that is nice and concise!

She was chatting on the phone with Supergirl, and she asked her who was a faster driver, Mommy or Daddy?
She hemmed.
She hawed.
In other words, she paused.
Then she finally said, "Probably Mommy. Because Daddy doesn't know where he's going."

True.
All of it.

No comments: