Monday, August 01, 2011

Supergirl is 10!

YThis little girl has had quite the life.  Some of this life has been far too much for any child of this age to have to experience.
One thing I can say for certain about  this girl is that she is most passionate about life. She is passionate about the good, she is passionate about the bad.

And this year, this very year in which she turned 10, this very little girl who earned the nickname, 'super'.....
Well, this year, my little girl sprouted wings.

Soar high, my love.


5 comments:

Tigger said...

Happy fabulous birthday, SuperGirl! :)

I can't find my blog said...

Happy day, SuperGirl! Ten is awesome!

gwendomama said...

Three more days! !!

Emma said...

Happy (early) Birthday!

Carrie said...

Hi Gwen,


Is there an email where I could reach you regarding business?

Thanks so much!

Carrie
Higher Level Group