Sunday, June 08, 2008

Want Want Impi Now Now

I want this, I need this, I covet this.

Also, OMG, I covet this BIG ONE.

I had a gear-gasm when I saw this superlatives-need-apply item of camping supremacy:

Impi closed.



Impi opened.



We have the incredible coincidence of luck and trusting friends and have managed to somehow land a house and small dog sitting gig in the town of La Jolla. Near the beach.
Yes, I do know how to score a cheap family vacation. (scrub the sinks and tub before leaving!!)

We also drive a fabulously economical vehicle, which probably would fit all our stuff, but the kids would be wedged in between a cooler and a stressed doorlatch. So we have been looking to amend this situation with a nice rack and hard shell (that sounds dirtier than it is), and lo! The internet searches have brought us more other-continent envy.

No, we don't need this for the trip to San Diego, but we do need it. NEED IT.






3 comments:

furiousBall said...

that thing kicks more ass than [fill in appropriate metaphor for lots of ass kicking here]

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this before, but Oh! How COOL!!!

And... 'geargasm'... LMAO

Cindy said...

Wow. I absolutely need one of those. But I have a big picture of falling out of it when I have to pee in the middle of the night.