- Bubbles will qualify for kindergarten this year but should not, under any circumstances actually go to kindergarten. Everyone agrees. Principals, prospective K teachers, and his speech therapist. In November, a state bill is likely to pass which will make most K teachers very happy: No more children starting kindergarten when they are four.
- If it passes, the change will affect children beginning school in 2012. Sigh.
- The cut-off in PA is already September 1st.
- There are 10 month winters in PA.
- I need new clothes but can't even afford to get the *&$%&*ing car fixed.
- Supergirl wants new shoes every week and loses at least 3 socks every week.
- Those 3 socks are never matching ones.
- She has a drawer full of unmatched socks.
- Guess what? The farmer's market takes food stamps. Lucky day.
- Thrift store is 50% off on Tuesday.
- I need a butter dish.
- For under a buck.