- Angel Food Ministries: check. There's one 30 miles from here - I am so all over that for July.
- Kitteh. No, we are not getting a kitten. Although I am very good friends with a veterinarian and would have access to fabulous care, now is not the time.
- No, build-a-bear clothes are not a necessity. Far from it, in fact. But those behind the 'dress the bear' movement, made my daughter's life brighter yesterday.
- Yoga for a clinically depressed child with PTSD and behavior issues IS actually a necessity and she starts Tuesday. $6.50 per class.
- My power will not be shut off.
I am on the phone with KitchenAid.UPDATE: If you are not calling within the ONE YEAR warranty (hahahahaha) then you are on your own. Who knew 30 pound kitchen appliances were disposable?
- Thank you to those of you who sent WORK my way. Any reviews or writing opportunities are welcome and I work for product and/or actual payment.
- I do this in addition to working 8-6.
- Yes, block o government cheese IS poor people food, and I am poor right now.
- I know I am a great mom. Thank you.