Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Totally Rock. (Or: Sunday link love goes the other way sometimes, baby!)

Oh, this proves that there is a goddess out there who believes in the magic of my super special original equation of:

motherhood+beer+cupcakes+domesticPoseur+deadbaby+bleedingheartliberal+(appreciation of corn vomit, the re-release of native spider monkeys into the city of Phoenix, the word cunt, and other controversial issues) = getting a spotlight on the Houston Chronicle.

HA! SUCK ON THAT, TP! (you know who you are. toilet paper, that's who!)



gmbmbadge.jpg




Oh, and HIGH ALERT, Kelley!

I RAWK!!!













Okay, I can't go away on a Sunday without offering you one more linky.
This is a political joke that even my not-quite three year old got!



7 comments:

furiousBall said...

that is completely jizzerific

Anonymous said...

Perfect. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Gwendomama!

I've been trying to get Tickled Pink and Green's attention on this:

http://www.drlaurablog.com/2008/09/02/sarah-palin-and-motherhood/

From the mouth of the ultra conservative Dr. Laura, imagine!

Of course, Tickled Pink refuses to show my comment.. ahem...

Kate said...

hehehe Love the link...had to stop reading TP. The closer we get to the election the more vomitous the posts:(

Anonymous said...

cheater...

Yeah you rock.

But you are a damn cheater.

Ben and Bennie said...

Congrats on the BS Sunday love! And that corn thing was...I just may barf while still thinking about it.

Blaize said...

I already knew you rocked. Green Kitchen told me, even if I hadn't already figured it out from your BLARG (I hate the word "blog" :)