He realized today, while putting away his piles of toys in baskets and on shelves, that what he really wants, are:
- A bag of groceries, non-specific.
- Enough cash to throw a party for his 8 favorite preschool friends.
- Five lbs of nitrite-free bacon.
- Five gallons of organic whole milk.
- One case of Ovaltine, Malt or Chocolate flavor, please.
- Sensitive skin shampoo and body wash, Aveeno please.
- One full case of cereal. Low sugar, please.
- Electricity: to heat his bathwater, allow him to practice his new 'mouse skillz', cook his meals, and let him jam out on the keyboard.
- New tires for the car which drives him to preschool.
- A winter jacket, size 4.
This is dedicated to the dad who reads this and pretends that being a dad is all about