Sunday, July 30, 2006

Less Blogging, More Mommy (and a gratuitous boob shot)

I have some less mommy blogging and more supergirl needs mommy time today, but thanks to my new friend Elizabeth from Table4Five for the great new header idea! Ha!
We claim our right to use the word penis liberally and without restraint!
I don't think I have been in one place with so many brilliant, wonderful, awesome and funny women in at least...well, EVER!
I'm not name-dropping. I will tell all some about only those I actually met. But not right now. Right now I have to go play something that involves pink plastic ponies, oh save me for the love of all that is sacred.

For now, I will leave you with this shot of my nearly illegal cleavage. Enjoy them - they're only temporary, and I sure am!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one hell of a boob shot! Too bad I find the baby so distracting with his cuteness.

Quit playing Pretty Ponies and send me the pictures of Dooce. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ha, you think that's bad, whilst 4mo Tiffany was in her babybjorn she got a hold of my shirt & bra & everything popped out for show & tell!

Let's just say there were a few male shoppers (we were in a mens clothing store with daddy) who were happy to get a free show!

Anonymous said...

Man, I almost didn't see the illegal boobs because that beautiful glowing baby was in the way.

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!! That is AWESOME. I'm so glad I inspired a new tagline for you. Obviously I have no problem saying the word "Penis". Now if I could just get my husband to say "vagina" I'd be all set.

And how sweet are you to call me your new friend? Absolutely, that's what I am. You are beautiful, inside and out.

Dr. Jessica Laccetti said...

Hi coolest and most chilled out mum ever!! It was great to meet you and your shining little star. What a sweetie! I'll be checking in to see what other antics little e gets up to!

Anonymous said...

You have big boobs and you said penis. Ha!

Adrianna said...

I still can't stop gushing over you and your little baby. What a blogebrity pair you are!

And blogebrities always need boob shots floating around flickr, right? Clearly I think so, since I took the scandalous pic...