Monday, February 25, 2008

He's fuckBLEEPing Ben Affleck!

I woke up today and it was not a happy bluebirds on my shoulder morning.
No, it certainly was not. I flicked a few banana slugs and tarantulas off and went on my merry way to kick puppies and make babies cry.

Thank goodness this happened today. Or I may never have guffawed all day, even once. Now, I have guffawed, snorted, and clasped my hand over my mouth in sheer glee.

WATCH IT!

And please, if you didn't hear it before, you should probably know first, that Sarah Silverman is fucking BLEEPing Matt Damon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are people so engrossed with Hollow-wood?

mamadaisy said...

i saw the sarah silverman video last week and laughed my ass off! i had a really bad day, and it was just what i needed. come to think about it, today was pretty shitty, too, so i'll go watch the Ben Afleck one now!

btw... LOVE the new masthead and tagline!

laura capello said...

you can fuck ben affleck, I'M FUCKING MATT DAMON.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I AM CRYING IN HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER!!! That was awesome. Thanks for posting that link!

ConverseMomma said...

You kick puppies too, we are destined to be bff. ;)

Noxluna13 said...

There is just something not ok about that. Not that I care what folks do behind closed doors and all, but Ben cannot be gay, that's just not allowed! =P

Gruppie Girl said...

Matt Damon is MY second husband. Damn your Sarah Silverman!