Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super-Spider-Bat-Man Hero Boy

My boy has been obsessed with superheroes lately.

He works through the good vs. evil; the right vs. wrong every day now in his play. This is sudden, and fierce, and awesome.
(And, considering the circumstances, highly appropriate!)

He is serious about this stuff.

If a costume isn't handy, then a thrift store superhero superfind will do....


(Emo-Batmanesque pose....hopefully someday soon I teach him that superheroes love to fold laundry)






MAMA! I SAVE YOU!!!

You save me?

Yes!! I SAVE YOU!! I.....WESCUE BUBBLES!!!




Everyone should have a resident superhero.

11 comments:

nakedjen said...

that boy has been my superhero since he burst into this world in all his amazing glee.

love him. and you. and supergirl, too.

i need to come home. xoxo

Leslie said...

What a sweet little superhero! Guard him well.

Mama Deb said...

:)

Jo said...

What an absolutely beautiful child. Yes, I know he's a boy but they can be beautiful too! :D

I can't find my blog said...

Cutest superhero ever.

Well, second only to my own.

*Monica said...

I agree that he is simply beautiful.

Jake Dillon said...

What a sweet little tow head.

XO

Morgana said...

He is soooooo beautiful! My four year old daughter is completely superhero obsessed too - The Flash is her favorite but Batman runs a close second. You are doing such a great job!!!!!!! Sending you joyous thoughts and wishes :-)

Lauri said...

I think Wescue Bubbles deserves his own cape and lots of snuggles for protecting mama...Supergirl and Wescue Bubbles - what a team!!! Those rosy cheeks are adorable!

Every superhero does need to know about folding laundry - have to keep the tights and the cape clean - unloading the dishwasher is also a plus....

They grow so fast - cherish every moment..

Anonymous said...

Wow that kid is blond. :) So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy. :)