Sunday, September 21, 2008

ABC-Awesome Birthday Convergence

Let it be known, that at my birthday party, the one where only the mamas were invited; the kids and husbands kicked out of the picture for a change....
...The one at which approximately seven women tasted diablo sangria and martharitas, among other lovely libations....(and food! I promise there was copious and fabulous food!)
....The one at which, every single mama tucked in to their slumber part of the party...

...well, I alone was left standing to watch the half moon rise at 1:15 am...

And it was...astounding.

Which also makes it no longer my birthday, but Jen's.
Shhhhhh..........
She's asleep right now. But go over there and (quietly) wish her a happy birthday.

11 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! Happy day, friend. Glad you celebrated in style!

Denise said...

Happy birthday bitch! Wish i could have been there. You could have ogled my boobies hahahah.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love a birthday. Glad it was good one.

Mama Deb said...

You only made it until 1:15? Hmph...some kind of partier you are!
haha.

Jen Myers said...

Thank you for such a wonderful time. I was gone from my house less than 24 hours and it felt like a real vacation.
You are a warm and generous hostess!

Happy birthday!

Lunasea said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous!

Sounds like the most awesome birthday!!

furiousBall said...

happy birthday lady, and i mean that

Leightongirl said...

Happy, happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for such a kick-ass bday weekend, love.
xoxo

mamadaisy said...

happy late birthday to you!