Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Sound of A Pause

When things get quiet over at Gwendomama's shack, it can only mean one of very few things:
  1. My fingers were all broken or otherwise rendered unable to type.
  2. One or more of my children has had a concussion or worse and I am unable to type (because they are plastered on top of me like jellyfish whenever any little thing goes wrong).
  3. I am in Hawaii and too blissed out to tell you all about my trip. (Have you been to Hawaii? It can happen.)
  4. Some things are too sad, too precarious, or too damn sensitive to write about here.
  5. And that really pisses me off.


Fact: Only two of the above five statements are currently true.

12 comments:

Rachel Inbar said...

I'm sorry it doesn't seem to be Hawaii... Thinking of you.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I wish you were in Hawaii with broken fingers...

Hang in there. Sending you love.

laura capello said...

crap.

please say you're in hawaii. surfing. chasing kids down a beach.

Anonymous said...

hawaii with no fingers?

hugs.

Cindy said...

Shoot--I know you're not in Hawaii. I'm going out on a limb here and going with 5 and working backwards for the second one. Let's say 4. Yeah? Whatever it is, whenever you're ready, we're here. Take care of yourself. xxoo

mamadaisy said...

ugh. i HATE being muzzled, especially when things are difficult. that is when i need to write the most.

hope it gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Bummer (I know you can't be in Hawaii... unless
you decided to pull Supergirl out of school just a
couple of days into the year).

Hugs, Anita R.

Shannon said...

Yep, we're here when you're ready. Bless you.
PS: my in-laws just got back from Hawaii yesterday. It was their first time and they loved it. I've been, but it was when I was 8. I want to go again in my lifetime.
-Shannon in Austin

Debbie said...

Coffee soon? M is in school until 11:30 each weekday.
I know what you mean. I've been on a pause, too, even though many things have come to mind that I wish I could blog about. I guess that's what diaries with locks and keys are for? Hugs to you.

Lunasea said...

(((((Hugs)))))

I wish it were Hawaii.

Green Kitchen said...

We're here, too. Not sure if that helps.

Anonymous said...

Oh babe, thinking of you.

Smootches to you.

<3