Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Saw Jesus Baba-Ji and He's Headed for Half Moon Bay

Oh.
My.
God.

Or actually, son of god.
Maybe.

Today, I saw Jesus. I am pretty sure it was Jesus, and watch out, Deb, because he's headed back your way.

Seriously. I was headed to town for an afternoon meeting, and I saw Jesus and his disciple walking north on Highway One. I couldn't whip my camera out fast enough without causing a traffic accident, so I actually turned around to get a picture. I knew that this might cost me the difference between being prompt or being a teensy bit late for my meeting, but when I thought for a moment about who the victim would be if I was later, and would he consider it worthy, I knew that he would. So I turned around and backtracked almost two miles to get some good shots. Debbie, you are welcome!



I turned around for you and got this shot.



What do you think?
Jesus?
OR....Baba Ji?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just looks like a couple of guys...
Could be muslim, sufi, who knows..
This is a free country. Respect.

gwendomama said...

Anon

It IS Baba-Ji. Howabout a little respect from your jealous self.

Mama Deb said...

Anonymous isn't in our little conversation apparently and doesn't get your post!
The guy in the front is not the one I saw. Does the guy in brown have a long white beard? Hard to tell if it's short or not in the photo. If it's long, he's likely the one I saw, though he's now donning a different robe. Either way...very interesting! Thank you for getting the shot at all costs :)

furiousBall said...

they might be Anonymous guys, respect them, but only anonymously... you know for their anonymity.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ooohhh... Don't they look comfortable? I would love to hike around the country wearing only a robe and sandals...

Ben and Bennie said...

Okay, here's some symmetry. Vlog #13. It's called "Maddow!" they speak in tongues!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, it *IS* the J-Man! So nice to see him. I love this.

Cindy said...

Isn't Jesus busy helping Sarah Palin run Alaska?

Anonymous said...

Funny as hell babe. Where did you your email too? My gmail account? This is denise btw.

gwendomama said...

yes d, went to gmail.
g

Denise said...

Damn if only i could remember my password.

Denise said...

Never mind, i am a lame ass. got the emails g, and responded.