1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? DAMN GIRL YOU ARE SO HOT WITH THOSE WINE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES!
2. How much cash do you have on you? I AM FLUSH-$72 (I am counting the $7 in change in my car) (ooh I bet there is more in the laundry room - that place is a freaking goldmine)
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? FUCKOR. (I just made that up)
4.Favorite planet? Animal Planet keeps my kids happy for at least 30 minutes.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My cell phone doesnt work up here in the mountains so I have no idea. On my regular phone it's the Boss of Seattle. But that's nothing new.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I let my daughter choose. Boy was I surprised to find the Hallelujah chorus coming out of my pocket the other day.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Black Jones NY tee shirt.
8. Do you label yourself ? Huh? Can you repeat the question?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Birks.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Sunshine Day!
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think she has great tits. But I'd have to meet her in person to verify that.
12. What does your watch look like? WHAT WATCH? Don't put your own time issues on me, woman. I'll get there when I'm good and ready.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Drooling over these.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't do that texty thing. See #5. I live in the boonies.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I don't really consider it mine. It's near UCSC, about 8 miles away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? YESIMEANIT. (yesitis one word)
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Bubbles.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My eyebrows. I am taking them out for a date
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Wine, beer, sugar. At least three.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Somewhere around here is an underwater camera full of blurry blue shots. Not a high priority.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Each year as a mom gets better.
22. Your worst enemy? Like most people, its myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Bubbles.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? If there's a busy signal then you need to hang up.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Cold hard cash.
26. Do you like someone? Trick question?
27. The last song you listened to? Crazy bastard wants to hit me.
28. What time of day were you born? Eight-oh-five am.
29. What’s your favorite number? The next one.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Cambridge, MA - moved to CA that year.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes I am and I am not saying who.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I am pretty damned fertile. So, probably.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sleeping with my first newborn.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Get pissed and write letters. Okay, maybe not to vending machines, but anyone else who steals my money.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? To those who deserve it, to a fault.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Your ass.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Chinese.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? To a tropical location: yes. To anywhere else: no.
39. Are you touchy feely? I often hug people. But it ends there.
40. What’s your life motto? Repeat yourself until further notice. Oh wait -that is my parenting motto.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? underwear, a child, a grudge.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? Kapoho, HI.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Crazy chicken.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Does a gift card count? If it does, then 2 wks ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Don't you know that shit's toxic?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? Runs a theatre program in Seattle.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Just to the part where the savage injuns hooked up with some savage anglicans.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and where did you go? Pretend you are in a time machine, and next weekend is actually last weekend and I looked super hot at the Blogher cocktail parties.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? I bit my tongue a minute ago.
50. Have you been burned by love? Yes, but not in the way you are thinking. Is burned the same as 'ripped off'?