Thursday, November 02, 2006

Love Thursday - an easy one

Thank you, Blogger, for your service. Thank you also, for your inadvertent help with Day Two of NaBloPoMo, by not letting me post one single picture yesterday, though I sat and clicked and restarted many many times. You know what I am talking about.

So, the Bubbles turns one: pic version 1



Ready to let go and walk. If only his mama would let him.



Oh yes, I was mentioning about the two-handed drumming:


And did I mention the crazy rocker within my baby?



Let your freak flag fly, baby.


The Birthday.
There were cupcakes. Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream. Yum.

It was Bubbles' first cupcake, but he did quite well. Once he got over the gobs of frosting, he ate the cake like an apple. He actually managed to ingest most of the cupcake, which leads me to believe he has been totally leading us on with his 'small appetite'. Ha.
I am going to start putting everything I give him in muffin or cupcake form. HaHA!


Cherish is the word I use to describe you.

4 comments:

mamadaisy said...

even without the frosting, that is one tasty baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just the most adorable, scrumptious baby! Happy Birthday, Bubbles!

Anonymous said...

omg. he looks just liek you in that first picture.

can i have a cupcake? those look so good.

Anonymous said...

this blog is boring