Friday, November 17, 2006

Breasts! On A Plane!

Oh.
My.

THIS is something that makes me passionately angry.

A woman was allegedly asked to leave a Delta plane before it took off, because she refused to cover up her 22 month old nursing child with a blanket.

Yes, I am serious.

The Boss of Seattle called Delta to complain and was told by a woman who answered, "Well, she was offered a blanket and refused." At which point The Boss went off on her just a teeny bit and suggested what kind of madness had taken over her brain to assume that a baby wants to be covered up while dining!

Please feel free to write to Delta or call them. I am sure they would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Mary Tsao said...

I don't know what I would have done if I had been asked to not breastfeed (or to cover up) while on a plane, but it certainly would not have been leave the plane!

I wish I could have been there to stick up for that woman. I feel bad for her.